Personal data: "PAYCOS" may collect and process the following personal data about You:
Information and documentation that You as a Visitor, Merchant or Customer provide by filling in the Application form or the Contact Us form available at paycos.com (hereinafter – the "Website"). Such information may include Your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and the name of Your company and other information which You provide. Information and documentation that You as a Merchant provide to us in order to conclude an agreement. Such information may include, but is not limited to, Your name, date of birth, home, work or other physical address, country, telephone number, e-mail address, company name, company number, current position, previous places of employment, education, passport or ID data; payment account number, information regarding the beneficial ownership in other companies. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
"PAYCOS" use Your personal data in order to provide our services/products to You, in the capacity of a Merchant, and to respectively conclude contracts and carry out our contractual obligations. In this regard, we rely on a contract entered into by You and "PAYCOS" as the valid ground for the processing of Your personal data.
"PAYCOS" use Your personal data to enable You, in the capacity of a Customer, to make use of our services/products which we provide to the Merchant, e.g. make payments on the Merchant's website. In this regard, we rely on the legitimate interests pursued by us.
"PAYCOS" are also required by law to constantly carry out various activities for the prevention of fraud, money laundering and terrorism financing, as well as for compliance with other legal obligations. In this regard, we rely on the necessity to comply with legal obligations as the valid ground for the processing of Your personal data.
In addition, we process personal data in order to carry out various marketing activities and in this regard, we rely on Your consent as the valid ground for the processing of Your personal data.
Examples of how we may use Your personal data include:
HOW LONG "PAYCOS" WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- to provide You with information, products or services requested from us;
- to provide You with information, which we feel may interest You, provided that You have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to notify You about changes to our products or services;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner and to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to allow You to use interactive features of our Website;
- to verify Your identity for legal/regulatory compliance purposes;
- to conduct monitoring against any possible fraud, money laundering, terrorism financing or crime risks;
- to respond to Your inquiries and provide customer support;
- to conduct market research and carry out marketing activities.
"PAYCOS" will store Your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. Please be aware that we may be required to retain Your personal data for various legal or regulatory reasons, for example, to ensure that transactions are appropriately processed, settled, refunded or charged-back, as well as to investigate any potential fraud and to comply with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws and other legal requirements. This means that in the event where You, in the capacity of a Merchant or a Customer, cease to make use of our services, we will still retain certain personal data in order to carry out our legal obligations. USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The services/products we provide are not directed to persons under the age of sixteen and we kindly ask such persons to not disclose their personal data to us. HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
In certain circumstances we may disclose the personal data we have gathered about You to the following categories of recipients:
- Our group companies. In order to provide our services/products, we share personal data with our group companies. Dante Payments (HK) Limited is the entity responsible for the general use of personal data by other group companies in relation to the services/products provided under the brand name Paycos;
- Third-party financial institutions. This may include card organizations and credit/financial institutions where You as a Merchant or a Customer maintain Your payment account;
- Our Merchants. We may disclose certain personal data, which you have provided to us or which we have received about you as a Customer, to the relevant Merchants, in order to assist them with carrying out their legal obligations or their obligations towards you as their Customer.
You have certain rights in respect to the way we treat Your personal data:
- You are entitled to access Your personal data and receive information regarding Your personal data that we process. You can do so by either signing in to Your Client Interface account or by contacting us at paycos.com;
- You are entitled to rectify the information we have about You if it is inaccurate. You can do so by either signing in to Your Client Interface account or by contacting us at paycos.com;
- You are entitled to object to the processing of Your personal data;
- You have the right to revoke Your consent for processing of Your personal data for the marketing purposes. We will inform You (before collecting Your data) if we intend to use Your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose Your information to any third party for such purposes;
- You may also request us to erase Your personal data or cease the processing of Your personal data. However, please note that this right may be subject to certain exemptions. Namely, in situations, where we are under a legal obligation to retain Your personal data, we will not be able to fulfil Your request and, in such an event, we will inform You accordingly;
- You may also request us to provide Your personal data to You or transmit it directly to another controller and we will comply with such request, provided that the personal data processing previously carried out by us was based on Your consent or was necessary for the performance of a contract and where it is technically feasible;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners' Office if You believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to Your personal data.
We have appointed a data protection officer, whom You may contact, should You have any questions or concerns regarding our personal data processing practices. Our data protection officer's contact information is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org